Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Virgin Mary Catholic Saints Religious Medal Bracelet

My inspiration for this bracelet is Our Beautiful Blessed Mother with Her Maternal Love speaking to us every day and how that Love embraces our being so we can fulfill our mission in life as mothers.

I love this particular cameo, I can just gaze at it for minutes before I even begin to create a jewelry piece with it. Love the feel of just looking at the image of that sweet embrace and kiss She is giving Our Lord, that sweetness and love.

I used many Catholic medals including St. Charbel, St. Therese, St. John the Baptist, Blessed John Paul II, Our Lady of Loretto, St. Rita, Holy Child of Atocha, St. Benedict, Our Lady of Miraculous Medal and Infant of Prague

To embrace your wrist and adorn such cameo and medals I used color enhanced natural quartz, beautiful pear-shape glass pears and pink lampwork beads