Monday, February 14, 2011

May you be Blessed with Love


This Valentine's Day as we celebrate each others love, may we also celebrate Our Lord's and Blessed Mother's Divine Love
May you feel loved and love yourself as you are a temple for Our Father in Heaven
and Our Sweet Loving Blessed Mother
If you love God, you must love yourself and others as They live in each one of us
God, my Father,
may I love You in all things and above all things.
May I reach the joy which You have prepared for me in
Heaven.
Nothing is good that is against Your Will,
and all that is good comes from Your Hand.
Place in my heart a desire to please You
and fill my mind with thoughts of Your Love,
so that I may grow in Your Wisdom and enjoy Your Peace.

1 comment:

Beth said...

What a wonderful Valentines Day reminder