Monday, February 21, 2011

St. Therese Relic Saints Religious Medal Charm Bracelet


The Depths of the Love
of Your Heart
Virgin full of grace,
I know that at Nazareth
You lived modestly,
without requesting anything more.
Neither ecstasies, nor miracles,
nor other extra ordinary deeds
enhanced Your life,
O Queen of the elect.
The number of the lowly,
"the little ones,"
is very great on earth.
They can raise their eyes
to You without any fear.
You are the incomparable Mother
who walks with them along
the common way
to guide them to heaven.
Beloved Mother,
in this harsh exile,
I want to live always with You
and follow you every day.
I am enraptured
by the contemplation of You
and I discover the depths
of the love of Your heart.
All my fears vanish
under Your motherly gaze,
which teaches me
to weep and to rejoice!

Amen
Prayer by St. Therese
Today I created another bracelet honoring St. Therese and the feelings and emotions that went through me, are unexplainable. I have made other bracelets before, but today was different. I even felt like crying, but in a good way, so much love that I wanted to reach to everyone in compassion and love, more than usual, and just wanted to make every pain and anguish from everyone that I came across disappear and letting them know God is with them and those emotions are still with me as I'm writing this. If that is the Love St. Therese felt for everyone she met, it is an exhilarating feeling that I cannot explain such emotion. I just feel blessed I'm able to feel such emotion.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful and full of love.