Thursday, February 3, 2011

Immaculate Heart of Mary Religious Saint charm Bracelet




Our Lady of The Sacred Heart

Remember, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, what ineffable power thy divine Son hath given thee over His own adorable Heart. Full of trust in thy merits, we come before thee and beg thy protection.

O heavenly Treasurer of the Heart of Jesus, that Heart which is the inexhaustible source of all graces, which thou mayest open to us at thy good pleasure, in order that from it may flow forth upon mankind the riches of love and mercy, light and salvation, that are contained therein; grant unto us, we beseech thee, the favors which we seek. . . . We can never, never be refused by thee, and since thou art our Mother, O our Lady of the Sacred Heart graciously hear our prayers and grant our request.

Amen

On this bracelet honoring Our Beautiful and compassionate Lady of Immaculate Heart I added a beautiful color porcelain cameo set on a stunning ornate brass setting and adorned with Czech. rhinestones to make it the focal point of this bracelet.

Other Catholic medals include vintage Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, Our Lady of Mercy, Our Lady of Lourdes, St. Therese and St. George.

I added beautiful large glass pearls and beautiful as well Czech. glass hearts.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this. so full of love love love. I am also working with the Immaculate Heart of Mary - Her Heart must be trying to make itself known so we can share it with others.

jywheeler said...

Makes me want to sing: "Immaculate Mary, your praises we sing. Who reigns now with Christ, our Redeemer and King. Ave, Ave, Ave, Maria!
Ave, Ave, Ave, Maria!" Beautiful bracelet!

jywheeler said...

Lety, I just bid on it. It's so beautiful...Hope I get it! :)

Prayer Warrior said...

I love your Bracelets and rosaries. What a beautiful way to show God's love. Thank you for sharing. My sister (Whispering Oaks) recommended me to visit your blog; I'm glad I did. Please visit my blog, I also like to share God's love with you.
God bless you.

Angelos said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments- God Bless

Beth said...

This is beautiful Lety! I love the hearts (one of my favorites!)