Friday, September 24, 2010

OL Lourdes Soil Reliquary Locket Religious Necklace

O Immaculate Virgin Mary,
Mother of Mercy,
you are the refuge of sinners,
the health of the sick,
and the comfort of the afflicted.
You know my wants,
my troubles, my sufferings.
By your appearance at the Grotto of Lourdes
you made it a privileged sanctuary
where your favors are given to people
streaming to it from the whole world.
Over the years countless sufferers
have obtained the cure for their infirmities -
whether of soul, mind, or body.
Therefore I come to you
with limitless confidence
to implore your motherly intercession.
Obtain, O loving Mother,
the grant of my requests.
Through gratitude for Your favors,
I will endeavor to imitate Your virtues,
that I may one day share in Your glory.

Amen.
I was given by a special person a beautiful medal with Lourdes Soil encased on the back and wanted me to use it in one of my creations and after much thought between a bracelet and a necklace, I opted to make a reliquary locket necklace using this beautiful medal.

I added a beautiful one decade rosary with angel center


Besides the relic medal of Lourdes Soil, I added a vintage Sacred Heart of Jesus medal and angels picture from a prayer card. I used vintage lace as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful. everything you do is filled with love.