Sunday, September 5, 2010

OL Fatima, Angels Altered Art Locket Religious Necklace

O Most Holy Virgin Mary,

Queen of the most Holy Rosary,

you were pleased to appear to the children of Fatima

and reveal a glorious message.

We implore you,

inspire in our hearts a fervent love

for the recitation of the Rosary.

By meditating on the mysteries of the redemption

that are recalled therein

may we obtain the graces and virtues that we ask,

through the merits of Jesus Christ,

our Lord and Redeemer.


When my kids, now young men, were little they used to be scared of the night, specially my middle child, he was constantly fearing having to go to bed because he was scared, no matter what I would tell him or prayed with him, he would still get up on the middle of the night.

One day I had the idea of making him, and my other kids, a special angel trinket box which included a feather and stardust and I found a beautiful poem to go perfect for the box and I told them that God appoints special beautiful angels for each one of us and specially at night when he is afraid he can open this little box and he would find a piece of his angel and that will connect him with his angel to come and save him and take away his fears and it did helped him sleep better with no more fears and they still remember their little box, when they see I make one for someone else.

That's what I wanted to create with this locket, be a reminder that Our Blessed Mother and Our Lord has appointed special angels to protect us.

This is the poem, I just added the last part to the poem to go with the box I had created

An Angel flew by a bustle was heard,
As I caught my breath I saw an angel in flight,
With a whisk of her wings sheltering me,
Stardust fell glistening free,
I could hear my heartstrings playing as she flew, leaving behind this stardust. Whenever you feel lonely or down, just open this locket as a reminder that your angel is always around.

I also included three Hail Mary's beads and one Our Father with a St. Michael charm for The Crown of St. Michael Chaplet

No comments: