Sunday, September 19, 2010

St. Jude Relic, Saints Religious Medals Charm Bracelet

Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus

Glorious Saint Jude, with faith in your goodness I ask your help today. As one of Christ's chosen Apostles, you are a pillar and foundation of His Church on earth. You are among the elders who stand always before God's throne.

Brother Jude, you are renowned for your kinship with Christ and your physical resemblance to our Savior. Help me remain close to Christ and resemble Him in my outlook and actions.

Holy Apostle, you are venerated for your work of preaching the gospel and your faithfulness to Christ by a martyr's death. Assist me to preach the good news of Christ by word and example, and remain steadfast in His service as you were.

From your place of glory, do not forget the needs and difficulties of Christ's little ones like me, still struggling on the way home to God. Pray for me that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (name special problem) and that I may praise God with you and all the elect forever.

Intercede for us all, gracious, brother Saint Jude, and pray for us to the Lord our God in our daily toil and our necessities. Amen.


I created another charm bracelet honoring a great Saint, St. Jude, he was the first Saint that I had a vision of when I began making my jewelry and is very important to continue making bracelets in his honor because he is always willing to assist us in our needs.

I used a very unique relic medal. Other Catholic medals include figural medals of Divine Mercy and Pieta, included silvertone oxidized and color Italian medals, Guardian Angel, Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, St. Padre Pio, St. Stephen and others.

May St. Jude always bring you your petitions

No comments: