Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Blessing Today

Today I received more gifts from a very special lady to use in my creations. I was just so overwhelmed.

When I first began to read her note, without looking what she had sent me, I got tears and this beautiful energy over came me, like an embrace and comfort.

When I finish reading the note, I understood the tears and the beautiful energy.

She sent me a piece of rose that was touched to a relic of St. Theresa in the year 2000 when Pope John Paul had St. Theresa's relic all over the world. She wants me to use it in my creations.
Another beautiful and special medal she sent me was one of Lourdes Soil encased in the medal.

I just feel so privileged and honor to be able to work with such pieces and I ordered a couple of lockets to add pieces of the rose and keep that Sacred Treasure in lockets to add to my creations.

I'm so excited to be able to work with such pieces. God and Our Blessed Mother has been so wonderful in providing me with such treasures through someone else.

I praise Our Lord and Blessed Mother for continue sending me such beautiful Sacred Treasures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you too!! You deserve every single blessing you receive and then some!!