Wednesday, September 15, 2010

St Therese Altered Art Religious Locket Shrine Necklace

"For me, prayer is a surge of the heart; it is a simple look turned toward heaven, it is a cry of recognition and of love, embracing both trial and joy." - Saint Therese of Lisieux

I Found the most beautiful figural medal of St. Therese and I was so excited to be able to create a necklace honoring St. Theresa, The Holy Face of Jesus and Sacred Heart of Jesus

I used a very unique round locket to create another locket shrine. I added a beautiful token with an angel and adorned it with rhinestones.


Inside locket I added beautiful fabrics and added a pocket statue of Sacred Heart of Jesus, Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, very special Holy Face of Jesus medal, tiny Sacred Heart and Holy Spirit cross

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this - but then again St. Therese is special to me. As are you my friend!!!