Thursday, November 18, 2010

Virgin Mary Our Lady of Victory Catholic Charm Bracelet


THE MEMORARE OF ST. BERNARD
Remember, O most gracious
Virgin Mary, that never was it
Known that any one who
Fled to thy protection, implored
Thy help, and sought thy
Intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly unto thee, O Virgin of
Virgins, my Mother, to thee I
Come, before thee I stand sinful
And sorrowful. O mother
Of the Word Incarnate! Despise
Not my petitions, but, in
Thy mercy, hear and answer
Me. Amen

With this bracelet I wanted to make honor to Our Beautiful Blessed Mother Our Lady of Victory. I added a beautiful figural medal of Our Lady with Baby Jesus, I just love this medal, I can just look at it and it brings me joy and peace.

I added many other Catholic medals including St. Jude, Our Lady of Fatima, St. Patrick, St. Vincent de Paul, Our Lady of Guadalupe with Holy Child of Atocha and others.

Beads I added natural gemstones, mother of pearl, Czech. glass and glass pearls adorned with rhinestone rondelles

No comments: