Thursday, November 4, 2010

St. Therese Relic, Saints Medals Religious Bracelet

Without love, deeds, even the most brilliant, count as nothing, St. Therese


St. Therese has given me more love for doing what I do in life, to learn to appreciate the smallest things in life and also that we are God's hands, God's feet, God's eyes in this earth, like she stated in one of her prayers and when I get tired and weary, I often think of one of her quotes specially being those hands, feet and eyes for God that motivates me.

I wanted to convey that love in this bracelet featuring a beautiful unique figural medal of St. Therese


I added a stunning vintage amethyst color pendant that was a vintage earring that I converted. I just love vintage jewelry, it has so much appeal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My favorite saint of all and a beautiful bracelet too!!