Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Virgin Mary Cameo Locket Shrine Religious Necklace

It is very fulfilling for me to finish a piece of jewelry in honor of Our Blessed Mother and all the Divine, but these special necklaces are beyond words for me.

When I get the inspiration to create one, I have no idea what I will ad and once I attach the cameo to the lace it seems like everything else just keeps coming to life wanting to be in a piece of this style and the end result is just amazing for me always.

To this piece I added vintage jewelry pieces, many vintage and new pearls and some beautiful rhinestones making it a hefty piece.

Inside locket shrine I added a beautiful color image of Infant of Prague a tiny pocket statue of St. Christopher and tiny Virgin Mary medal with vintage rhinestones

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful and such a Victorian feel to it!!!