Saturday, November 6, 2010

St. Jude Relic, Saints Religious Medals Charm Bracelet


NOVENA TO ST. JUDE
(pray for 9 days or 9 hours straight)
"O most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, people honor and invoke you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, for I am so helpless and alone. Please help to bring me visible and speedy assistance. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly (state your specific request or intention here!)and that I may praise God with you always.
"I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you by publishing this request. Amen."
Say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Marys and 3 Glory be to God.

Every time I create a bracelet honoring St. Jude I always keep in mind my first experience I had with St. Jude, actually being able to see him it's like being in the moment I experienced that wonderful visitation of St. Jude and want to convey that peace he radiated.

It was over four years ago, when I began making my jewelry, I didn't know what to make with the medals or relics after my dream that I was given medals and relics to work with and use them and his was the first visit of Saints I received and this vision was not a dream, I was awake.

I was able to see his outline of an older large built tall man wearing a grey cloak with a very powerful presence and with a very kind, polite and soft spoken voice he introduced himself saying I am St. Jude and with great honor make my presence known and he also stated I could use his medal to make a bracelet in his honor for people to always carry with them and that was my first charm Saints bracelet I made and I'm so happy and proud to be able to continue making them and sharing my experience with St. Jude.