Tuesday, November 9, 2010

St Anthony Cameo Saints Religious Medals Charm Bracelet

ST. ANTHONY

He is known as Miracle Worker; Doctor of the Church; He is especially invoked for the recovery of things lost; as well as against starvation,; patron of amputees, animals, domestic animals, the elderly, expectant mothers, faith in the Blessed Sacrament, fishermen, harvests, horses, lower animals, mail, mariners, oppressed persons sailors, scholars, sterility, travelers

Prayer to Saint Anthony the Wonder-Worker

Saint Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find {mention your petition}which has been lost. As least restore to me peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God.Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen.


I am always amazed how fast St. Anthony brings aid to your petitions, any lost articles, he has helped me in many occasions, finding items I have lost, even packages mailed that were delivered to the wrong address, I know he is very busy with major petitions, but I know he also loves aiding in such requests as well.

I felt nostalgic the day I created this bracelet, I wanted to create a piece that looked and felt reminiscent of old times that had been previously loved.

That is why I used mostly previously worn and loved medals and older chain and findings.

I used wood beads, vintage and new pearls

In order to give the cameo an older look, even though is vintage, I smoked it to give it that antique look


No comments: