Monday, November 22, 2010

St. Therese Relic, Saints Medals Religious Bracelet


Prayer is, for me, an outburst from the heart; it is a simple glance darted upwards to Heaven; it is a cry of gratitude and of love in the midst of trial as in the midst of joy! In a word, it is something exalted, supernatural, which dilates the soul and unites it to God. Sometimes when I find myself, spiritually, in dryness so great that I cannot produce a single good thought, I recite very slowly a Pater or an Ave Maria; these prayers alone console me; they suffice, they nourish my soul.
St. Therese

I created another honoring St. Therese. I was inspired by roses, which I added several beautiful purple polymer clay. St. Therese is a beautiful and unique figural medal on center. I also added several other Catholic medals including a figural medal of Virgin Mary with Baby Jesus.

I also added a beautiful cameo of Our Blessed Mother with Baby Jesus. The combination of colors include, purple and lavender.

No comments: