Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Virgin Mary Altered Art Shrine Religious Medal Necklace


I was so inspired to create a necklace in honor of Our Blessed Mother and didn't know how to create one using this very special and unique pocket statue encased in metal case and all of the sudden all just came together. I felt so nostalgic that I felt I wanted to create one with vintage items and felt so inspired by the vintage pearls.

I used vintage medals as well. One being a beautiful mother of pearl medal of Our Blessed Mother with Child and other two medals are vintage and beautiful as well.

I placed this unique pocket statue on vintage lace adorned it with faux pearls, porcelain roses and an angel on top of a locket.

This case opens to display the unique figural pocket statue of Our Lady of Fatima
Inside locket I added a beautiful picture of Our Lady of Lourdes, an angel on the other side and added a tiny rosary to carry all the time in locket.

No comments: