Tuesday, December 8, 2009

St. Michael Catholic Charm Bracelet

PRAYER TO ST. MICHAEL

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

I created another bracelet in honor of the most powerful and loyal Archangel St. Michael. I just love creating one in his honor.

I've had so many experiences regarding St. Michael that is my inspiration to create one that I can convey my love to his protection and always be ready to fight any battle.

I truly wish I can really show His might and power and beauty in my bracelets.

This bracelet I wanted to make it bold to represent His power and boldness and silver to represent part of his armour.

I added beautiful wings and a sword to represent St. Michael's sword.

I also included Archangel's charms and a vintage medal.


This is a vintage medal depicting St. Michael and on reverse side a Guardian Angel.

This sword charm represent St. Michael's sword.

No comments: