Saturday, December 26, 2009

Infant of Prague and Saint Medals Charm Bracelet


I am blessed to have such a wonderful friend that she found this very unique medal of Infant of Prague and sent it to me to make something special with this beautiful medal.
The uniqueness is that is a thick medal with metal backing similar to a pillow finish. Love the image as well.
I added many other Catholic medals including Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, Our Lady of Lourdes, Archangel St. Raphael, St. Therese, Our Lady of Sorrows, St. Clare and others.
I used beautiful and colorful glass wedding cake beads as well as multi color glass beads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I may, I have just started an Infant of Prague website to spread His word: www.InfantOfPraguePrayForUs.org

To "kick-off" the new webiste, I am sending-out a limited supply of
Infant of Prague medallions to those who ask. May God Bless You!