Wednesday, December 16, 2009

St. Anthony Religious Charm Bracelet


ST. ANTHONY

He is known as Miracle Worker; Doctor of the Church; He is especially invoked for the recovery of things lost; as well as against starvation,; patron of amputees, animals, domestic animals, the elderly, expectant mothers, faith in the Blessed Sacrament, fishermen, harvests, horses, lower animals, mail, mariners, oppressed persons sailors, scholars, sterility, travelers

Prayer to Saint Anthony the Wonder-Worker

Saint Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find {mention your petition} which has been lost. As least restore to me peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God.Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen.

St. Anthony is one of my favorite Saints, I can't count the times He has interceded for me or my family to help find anything lost.

Just today my son had lost his wallet, he had just come from the store and he was afraid someone had taken it because we looked in the car twice, even on the side panels of the car and nothing. I prayed to St. Anthony to please help my son find his wallet and shortly after that my son decided to go check again the car and there was the wallet on the side of the car, which three of us had gone to the car before and it wasn't there.

I can't thank him enough for all the favours he has given us.
Thank you St. Anthony

I created this bracelet in a very unique color combination, for some reason these colors are the ones that came together for this bracelet.




I also used a very unique pewter medal depicting St. Anthony with Baby Jesus which I attached to a natural Jasper bead and adorned with pink rhinestones.

No comments: