Sunday, December 6, 2009

Virgin Mary Altered Art Locket Shrine Catholic Necklace


Give us a heart as beautiful, pure,
and spotless as yours.
A heart like yours,
so full of love and humility.
May we be able to receive Jesus
as the Bread of Life,
to love Him as you loved Him,
to serve Him under the mistreated face of the poor.
We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen

I was inspired to create another locket shrine necklace using a beautiful resin cameo with gold finish and adorned it with faux pearls and a beautiful vintage pendant, which was originally an earring.

I used a beautiful vintage carved bone pendant to hang locket. This bone pendant I have been saving it for years until I would find the right moment or necklace to use it on and today was that day that came together with this beautiful cameo in honor of Our Blessed Mother and Our Loving Baby Jesus.

Inside locket shrine I added a beautiful color image of Our Blessed Mother holding Sacred Heart of Jesus as baby. On other side I added a tiny pocket statue of Infant of Prague, angel, porcelain flower and a beautiful crystal set in lace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi dear
i have a devotion towards the God,
i like Porcelain Cameo Pendant
ornament to wear in my neck, because here is a myth in my family to have the Pendant in our body is a good Omen for us..