Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Bracelet

Thou who, with special mercy, 
 look upon those clothed 
in Thy beloved Habit,  
cast a glance of pity upon me.
  Fortify my weakness with Thy strength;  
enlighten the darkness 
of my mind with Thy wisdom;  
increase my faith, 
 hope and charity.  
Assist me during life,  
console me by Thy presence at my death,  
and present me
 to the August trinity
 as Thy devoted child, 
 that I may bless thee 
for all eternity in Paradise. 
 Amen. 




I truly enjoyed creating this special bracelet honoring Our Lady of Mt. Carmel. Loved the black lace and I combined it with a cream color ribbon and the combination just appeals like an older bracelet. I love how it gives it an appearance of a bracelet that might of been worn many years ago.

I used a vintage medal of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel and oxidized Italian medals including Our Lady of Medjugorje, Holy Child of Atocha, St. Therese, St. Raphael and others. Includes a vintage yellow Lucite embellishment and acrylic roses.



No comments: