Saturday, May 14, 2011

Virgin Mary Miraculous Medal Religious Bracelet

O Virgin Mother of God, Mary Immaculate,  
We dedicate and consecrate ourselves to You 
 under the title 
of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal. 
 May this Medal be for each one of us a sure sign 
 of Your affection for us 
 and a constant reminder of our duties toward You. 
 Ever while wearing it, 
 may we be blessed by Your loving protection  
and preserved in the grace of Your Son. 
 O Most Powerful Virgin,
 Mother of Our Savior, 
 keep us close to You every moment of our lives. 
 Obtain for us, Your children, 
 the grace of a happy death; 
 so that in union with You, 
 we may enjoy the bliss of Heaven forever.
   Amen


Every time I feel the intercession of Our Blessed Mother or there is a problem arising in my life, Our Beautiful Lady of the Miraculous Medal comes to me in so many ways, specially random medals or prayer cards in the mail and I feel so blessed to be able to have that reassurance that She knows my afflictions and letting me know She is right there with me. Thank you Blessed Mother.
I wanted to create a bracelet that brings love and peace to the wearer, that love and peace I feel when I receive one of Her signs.

I used a beautiful vintage Mother of Pearl medal of Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, a piece of a broken rosary, a beautiful double sided color medal of Our Lady of Guadalupe and a very unique handcrafted medal of Our Lady of Sorrows, picture from an antique Holy card transferred to fabric encased on plastic dome and many other Italian medals including Our Lady of Fatima, St. Therese, St. Martin of Tours, Archangel St. Raphael, Archangel St. Gabriel, Holy Child of Atocha, St. John the Baptist and St. Frances Mother Cabrini.

Beautiful misc. blue colored glass beads and pearls.

May you always feel Her Love and Presence


No comments: