Sunday, May 1, 2011

Virgin Mary Mt. Carmel, Saint Religious Medals Bracelet









O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel,
Fruitful Vine,
splendor of heaven,
Blessed Mother of the Son of God,
Immaculate Virgin,
assist me in this my necessity...
O star of the sea,
help me and show me herein
You are my Mother.
O holy Mary, Mother of God,
Queen of heaven and earth,
I humbly beseech You
from the bottom of my heart,
to aid me in my need;
there are none that can withstand Your power.
O show me herein You are my Mot
her.
O Mary, conceived without sin,
pray for us who have recourse to thee.
(three times)

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in Your hands.
(three times)



Mother's Day is near and I will creating bracelets honoring Our Most beautiful Blessed Mother. With this bracelet I created it making honor to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel using a vintage medal with Sacred Heart of Jesus on reverse side.

I also used other Catholic medals including Our Lady of Medjugorje, Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, Mother Teresa, St. joseph, St. Rose of Lima, Infant of Prague, St. Rocco, St. Joan of Arc and others.

For beads I used stunning lampwork beads with flowers and glass pearls. This is a bold bracelet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. Any mother would be blessed to have this bracelet.