Sunday, May 29, 2011

Vintage and New St. Therese Medal Religious Charm Bracelet

"Jesus, help me to simplify my life by learning what you want me to be - and becoming that person."
St. Therese de Lisieux

This is another inspired creation honoring humble St. Therese.

On this bracelet I used part of a vintage necklace that I converted into a bracelet with pearls and crystals. I also used a beautiful color medal of St. Therese and using a stunning vintage medal of Our Lady of Miraculous Medal and a stunning as well, rhinestone cross.

Other Catholic medals I use are Divine Mercy, St. Benedict, St. Sebastian, Archangel St. Gabriel, Our Lady of Lourdes, Archangel St. Raphael with Guardian Angel, St. Dominic and others.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this and the quote by St. Therese - it is so perfect and just what I working on too. We really don't know how we should be or who we really are. Only God, Jesus and Our Blessed Mother know and only they can show us our true path to our true self..