Sunday, April 17, 2011

Virgin Mary Cameo, Saints Religious Medals Bracelet

This bracelet is making honor to Our Blessed Mother. Mother's Day is coming soon and I wanted to start creating bracelets offering flowers to Our Blessed Mother. This is my first of my series of "Flowers for Our Blessed Mother" for this year.

Every year I love to create such bracelets full of flowers.

I included various shapes and colors of flowers, misc. lampwork beads.

Catholic medals includes Infant of Prague, St. Rocco, St. Augustine, St. Monica, St. Michael, St. Martha, Our Lady of Guadalupe, St. Therese, Our Lady of Sorrows, Archangel Uriel and Our Lady of Czestochowa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Before I even read your description and saw the bracelet the first thing I thought was 'oh wow flowers everywhere - like Mary's garden'. This is gorgeous!!!! It is like spring on your wrist!!

Beth said...

This is just gorgeous! I am in awe!