Monday, April 25, 2011

"Precious Blood" Jesus Medal Religious Charm Bracelet



Prayer of St. Therese of Lisieux

St. Therese's name in Religion was 'Therese of the Child Jesus and the Holy Face'

"Jesus, Who in Thy bitter Passion didst become
'the reproach of men and the Man of Sorrows,'
I venerate Thy Holy Face on which shone
the beauty and gentleness of Divinity.
In those disfigured features I recognize Thine Infinite Love,
and I long to love Thee and to make Thee loved....."
'May I behold Thy Glorious Face in Heaven!'




I created this bracelet honoring Our Lord's Holy Face using a beautiful vintage medal of Ecce Homo and Our Lady of Guadalupe on reverse side.

I used vintage and new medals and charm. I also used a very unique cross with risen Christ a figural medal of Virgin Mary with Baby Jesus, Archangel St. Gabriel, Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, Our Lady of Miraculous Medal and St. Michael

Beads include glass pearls and crystals and a stunning vintage rhinestone charm making the bracelet more bold.

No comments: