Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sacred Heart, Religious Medals Lace Cuff Bracelet

O, Sacred Heart of Jesus, filled with Infinite Love,  
broken by our ingratitude, and pierced by our sins, 
 yet loving us still,
 accept the consecration we make to Thee 
 of all that we are and all that we have.  
Take every faculty of our souls and bodies, 
only day by day draw us nearer and nearer 
to Thy Sacred Heart,
 and there, as we shall hear the lesson,  
teach us Thy Holy Way. 
  Amen.




I created another lace cuff bracelet, this bracelet honoring Our humble Sacred Heart of Jesus with His loving compassion to always forgiving and loving

I used a beautiful color medal of The Sacred Heart of Jesus set on stunning setting and adorned with Czech. rhinestones.

These bracelets are like having a shrine with you on your wrist. I just love creating them. It just transports my spirit into a very spiritual and calming effect that is indescribable. I used several Italian Catholic medals including a vintage statue charm of Our Lady of Miraculous Medal and on this one I use gorgeous Brocade lace and many embellishments



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another beautiful sacred bracelet!!