Monday, April 11, 2011

St. Jude Relic, Saints Religious Medals Charm Bracelet


Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus

Glorious Saint Jude, with faith in your goodness I ask your help today. As one of Christ's chosen Apostles, you are a pillar and foundation of His Church on earth. You are among the elders who stand always before God's throne.

Brother Jude, you are renowned

for your kinship with Christ and your physical resemblance to our Savior. Help me remain close to Christ and resemble Him in my outlook and actions.

Holy Apostle, you are venerated for your work of preaching the gospel and your faithfulness to Christ by a m

artyr's death. Assist me to preach the good news of Christ by word and example, and remain steadfast in His service as you were.

From your place of glory, do not f

orget the needs and difficulties of Christ's little ones like me, still struggling on the way home to God. Pray for me that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (name special problem) and that I may praise God with you and all the elect forever.

Intercede for us all, gracious, brother Saint Jude, and pray for us to the Lord our God in our daily toil and our necessities. Amen.



I had not created this style of bracelets for a while and St. Jude has been coming up in my mind so much for several days and I knew it was a message to continue and make one on his honor.

Sometimes when you have been creating for as long as I have you will have a mental block and today was no exception and I did ask, OK St. Jude guide me or have my angels guide me, I can't think of anything, I know it may sound unusual but I know most people that create with Divine inspiration, will experience the same and all of the sudden, I can't even think how everything just came together and I truly love the end result
I used a relic medal of St. Jude and making this bracelet three strands of glass beads and pearls and adding several Catholic medals including St. Dymphna, Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, Our Lady of Medjugorje, St. Barbara and St. Benedict and also adding more lampwork beads in different shades of green

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the shades of green in this bracelet. I understand exactly what you mean. My mom asked me how did I create my tags and I said I don't know it just comes to me and then out of me and they are created. Sometimes I don't even a clue what I am going to do and just stare at the blank tag or jewelry pieces until something comes.