Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"MOTHER'S SORROWS" RELIGIOUS MEDALS LACE CUFF BRACELET

I compassionate thee,
o most Sorrowful Mother!
Thy heart was pierced
with a sword of grief
when Simeon foretold to Thee
in the Temple the ignominious death
and the desolation
of Thy Divine and most dear Son,
which thou west destined one day to witness.
By the great anguish of Thy suffering heart,
o gracious Queen of the universe,
impress upon my mind,
in life and in death,
the Sacred Passion of Jesus
and shine own sorrows.
Amen
By St. alphonsus Maria de Liguori


Another of my inspirations to create with beautiful lace. This is my latest creation honoring Our Blessed Mother "Our Lady of Sorrows"

I was inspired to add this beautiful vintage rosary to wrap around your wrist with the lace cuff.

I also added many other Catholic medals including vintage medals, vintage and new embellishments as well




May this bracelet be a reminder of Our Lady's Sorrows

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my this is so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes this morning. In fact yesterday I started working on a Sorrowful Mother tag and put a picture of her in a frame and took it with me around the house. Isn't that strange? It was like She was very present to both of us.