Friday, October 23, 2009

St. Jude Relic Catholic Charm Bracelet


Patronage Desperate Situations


NOVENA TO ST. JUDE

(pray for 9 days or 9 hours straight)


"O most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, people honor and invoke you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, for I am so helpless and alone. Please help to bring me visible and speedy assistance. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly (state your specific request or intention here!)and that I may praise God with you always.

"I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you by publishing this request. Amen."


Say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Marys and 3 Glory be to God.

On this bracelet in honor of St. Jude, I added a 3rd class relic medal of St. Jude, a figural medal of Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus "Madonna of the Streets, a color medal of Our Lady of Guadalupe.

I also added other Catholic Italian medals like St. Anthony, Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, Our Lady of Fatima, Blessed Sacrament, Archangel St. Raphael with St. Christopher and others.

I added natural green Jade gemstones and glass pearls.

No comments: