Friday, October 9, 2009

Prayer to the Sacred Heart by Saint Francis De Sales

May Thy Heart dwell always in our hearts!
May Thy Blood ever flow in the veins of our souls!
O sun of our hearts, Thou givest life to all things by the rays of Thy goodness!
I will not go until Thy Heart has strengthened me, O Lord Jesus!
May the Heart of Jesus be the King of my heart!
Blessed be God. Amen.

I created this bracelet with much love and devotion to Our loving Sacred Heart of Jesus. Whenever you are burden, He will take your burdens and place them in His heart.

When I was 19 yrs. old I was burden with so many things going on with my life and He came to me in a dream and showed me His heart on His hand and I could actually see the heart pulsating and He told me that He suffered for us and His heart was open to take my pain and burden away and whenever I was going through a difficult time, place it in His heart and He will let me know He is with my by my side.

For many years, when I'm troubled by something, I find, out of no where, heart shape items, not man made hearts, but either stones, outside the garden, leaves, even rubber bands and up to today. I can still find His message and that overwhelms me.

That is why this bracelet is very meaningful to me as well. May His love be with you always.

No comments: