Saturday, October 24, 2009

Virgin Mary Miraculous Medal Charm Bracelet


"The Blessed Virgin was standing on a globe, and her face was beautiful beyond words. Her fingers were covered with precious jewels whose light dazzled me. And I heard: 'Behold the symbol of the graces I shed upon those who ask for them!' Then an oval frame formed around the Blessed Virgin and I read in letters of gold: 'O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.' The vision reversed and I beheld the letter 'M' surmounted by a cross, at the foot of the cross, a bar, and below all, the Heart of Jesus crowned with thorns, and the Heart of Mary pierced with a sword. A voice said to me, 'Have a medal struck after this model. Persons who wear it will receive great graces, especially if they wear it around the neck.' "Sister (now Saint) Catherine Labour".


On this bracelet that I created in honor of Our Blessed Mother Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, I added a couple of vintage medals and attached them to turquoise howlite crosses and adorned them with rhinestones.
I had these medals for a long time but since the hoop was broken I didn't know how to use them until today it came to me to be able to use them this way and I truly love the outcome.

No comments: