Sunday, October 4, 2009

St. Benedict and Saints Religious Bracelet

PATRONAGE: Against evil, witchcraft; against poison; agricultural workers; carvers; civil engineers; copper smiths; dying people

PRAYER TO ST. BENEDICT

Glorious St. Benedict, sublime model of virtue, pure vessel of God's grace! Behold me humbly kneeling at your feet. I implore you in your loving kindness to pray for me before the throne of God. To you I have recourse in the dangers that daily surround me. Shield me against my selfishness and my indifference to God and to my neighbor. Inspire me to imitate you in all things. May your blessing be with me always, so that I may see and serve Christ in others and work for His kingdom.



St. Benedict being a very powerful intercessor, I created this bracelet with one of his medals in goldtone.

St. Benedict has interceded for me and my family in time of our need and that is why I know he is a powerful intercessor.

I also added other Catholic Italian medals, Virgin Mary Assumption of Virgin Mary, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Our Lady of Fatima, St. Jude, St. Rita and others.

I also used turquoise color howlite stone cross and howlite turquoise beads as well as black glass pearls and lampwork beads.



No comments: