Wednesday, December 31, 2008

St. Therese Relic Charm Bracelet

Patronage AIDS sufferers; air crews; aircraft pilots; , ; florists; flower growers; foreign missions; illness; missionaries; parish missions; sick people; sickness;
Also known as Therese of the Child Jesus; the Little Flower; the Little Flower of Jesus

Many miracles attributed to her. Declared a Doctor of the Church in 1997 by Pope John Paul II.
"For me, prayer is a surge of the heart; it is a simple look turned toward heaven, it is a cry of recognition and of love, embracing both trial and joy." - Saint Therese of Lisieux

I just love creating a bracelet in honor of St. Therese, I feel so much peace working on said bracelet. I was able to find a beautiful color medal of St. Therese, I also added her relic medal to the bracelet. I also added a beautiful resin cameo of Victorian angel. Other Catholic Medals included are vintage medals of Sacred Heart of Jesus and Infant of Prague, made in West Germany, color Italian medals of St. Jude and St. Padre Pio and one silvertone medal of St. Philomena. To add to the beauty of the medals, I added gorgeous Millefiori glass lampwork heart beads and polymer roses with Czech. glass leaves.

No comments: