Saturday, December 27, 2008

Angelic Realm Victorian-Style Charm Bracelet


I am always inspired by the angels and with this bracelet I wanted to create a bracelet that brings a nostalgic feel to it and at the same time to honor our angels that God has given us and always are around us.
I added beautiful resin angel cameos, porcelain cameos and handcrafted angels made with polymer clay flowers and Czech. glass beads.
Prayer to One's Guardian Angel
Dear Angel, in his goodness God gave you to me to guide, protect and enlighten me, and to being me back to the right way when I go astray. Encourage me when I am disheartened, and instruct me when I err in my judgment. Help me to become more Christlike, and so some day to be accepted into the company of Angels and Saints in heaven. Amen.

No comments: