Friday, December 12, 2008

Our Lady of Miraculous Medal Catholic Medal Charm Bracelet

"The Blessed Virgin was standing on a globe, and her face was beautiful beyond words. Her fingers were covered with precious jewels whose light dazzled me. And I heard: 'Behold the symbol of the graces I shed upon those who ask for them!' Then an oval frame formed around the Blessed Virgin and I read in letters of gold: 'O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.' The vision reversed and I beheld the letter 'M' surmounted by a cross, at the foot of the cross, a bar, and below all, the Heart of Jesus crowned with thorns, and the Heart of Mary pierced with a sword. A voice said to me, 'Have a medal struck after this model. Persons who wear it will receive great graces, especially if they wear it around the neck.' "Sister (now Saint) Catherine Labour".
THE RAYS BEING DISPERSED BY OUR LADY OF THE MIRACULOUS MEDAL CAME FROM THE GEMSTONES ON HER FINGERS

I created this bracelet with a beautiful well detailed vintage medal of Our Lady of Miraculous medal made of Mother of Pearl surrounded with all Her majesty, purple being a majestic color.
I added beautiful purple Jade beads, purple glass beads and glass pearls to surround this beautiful medal.

No comments: