Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Our Lady of La Salette Charm Bracelet



Consecration to Our Lady of La Salette

Most Holy Mother, Our Lady of La Salette,
who for love of me shed such bitter tears
in Your merciful apparition,
look down with kindness upon me,
as I consecrate myself to You without reserve.
From this day, my glory shall be to know
that I am Your child. 
May I so live as to dry Your tears
and console Your afflicted heart.
Beloved Mother, to You
and to Your blessed charge and sacred keeping
and into the bosom of Your mercy,
for this day and for every day,
and for the hour of my death
I commend myself, body and soul,
every hope and every joy,
every trouble and every sorrow,
my life and my life's end


This bracelet I created today making honor to Our Beautiful Lady of la Salette using a stunning picture of Our Blessed Mother adorned with pink Czech. rhinestones.  


This is a very meaningful bracelet using teardrop-shape glass beads representing Her tears and adding a beautiful Archangel with 18K goldplated wings holding gold Czech. glass beads representing Her radiance, the rose representative of the garland of roses She wore and the pearls representing Her gown.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful =- have never seen this anywhere before honoring Our Lady of Salette. Happy New Year dear friend!!

Angelos said...

Thank you Donna - Happy New Year