Monday, December 26, 2011

Our Lady of Guadalupe and St. Juan Diego Cross Bracelet

I created another beautiful bracelet honoring Our Humble Lady of Guadalupe using a stunning unique cross with Our Lady of Guadalupe, San Juan Diego and Crucified Christ with gold gilding making it more unique and beautiful.

Complimenting the Catholic medals, which are, Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, St. Michael, Our Lady of Fatima, Holy Family, Blessed Sacrament, St. Ignatius and St. Martin de Porres, are beautiful green faceted glass beads, Czech. glass, Millifiori glass beads and turquoise color howlite stones.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is abcolutely beautiful! I found your blog through your ebay store. I love your St. Pio bracelt, too.

Unknown said...

Oh you know I love this bracelet!! The colors are beautiful!!!

Angelos said...

Thank you LadyCat and I'm glad you found it- Blessings

Angelos said...

Thank you Donna. I knew it would be one of your favorites :)