Saturday, December 3, 2011

Queen of Heaven Catholic Virgin Mary Cameo, Saints Religious Charm Bracelet

Remember, O most gracious
Virgin Mary, that never was it
Known that anyone who 
Fled to Thy protection, implored
Thy help, and sought Thy
Intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly unto thee, O Virgin of
Virgins, my Mother, to Thee I
come, before Thee I stand sinful
and sorrowful, O mother
of the Word Incarnate! Despise 
not my petitions, but, in 
Thy mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

I created this stunning bracelet honoring "Our Queen of Heaven" using a stunning porcelain
cameo adorned with vintage rhinestones and a stunning as well center on bracelet and a beautiful Bali-style metal rose.
Catholic medals I added are: St. Benedict, St. Francis Xavier, St. Cecilia, St. Martin de Porres, 
Our Lady of Czestochowa, Pope John Paul II, Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, St. Anthony, Our 
Lady of San Juan de los Lagos.

No comments: