Monday, January 2, 2012

Vintage and New Catholic Virgin Mary Bracelet

When I created this bracelet I wanted to achieve an antique look and feel to this bracelet.  I used many vintage pieces and new ones as well.

The center piece is a stunning antique piece from a broken bracelet and added a beautiful vintage aluminium medal of Our Lady of Miraculous Medal attached to a brass setting with vintage lace and vintage rhinestones.

I love the golden cameo of Our Blessed Mother complimenting the bracelet with that antique look.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bracelet! Your jewelry is so lovely : )

Jamie said...

This and all the other bracelets I've been able to look at are so beautiful! I love the Miraculous Medal!!

I'm a new follower and fellow Catholic Mother Online. Please feel free to come by my blog sometime.

Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes

Angelos said...

Thank you LadyCat

Angelos said...

Thank you Jamie, I will go visit you