Wednesday, March 9, 2011

St. Barbara Religious Saints Medal Bracelet

O GOD, Who didst adorn Thy holy Virgin and Martyr Barbara with extraordinary fortitude in the confession of the Faith, and didst console her in the most atrocious torments; grant us through her intercession perseverance in the fulfillment of Thy law and the grace of being fortified before our end with the holy Sacraments, and of a happy death. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.




On this bracelet honoring St. Barbara used a stunning large figural medal of St. Barbara. Other Catholic medals I used are Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Infant of Prague, St. Raphael, St. Padre Pio, St. Augustine with St. Monica, St. John the Baptist, Our Lady of Sorrows, St. Joan of Arc and St. Therese. Beads adorning this bracelet are beautiful carved cinnabar beads, glass pearls and beautiful pink glass lampwork beads.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Yay! I am so happy to have found your blog today through the C.M. online list that came out today. I just purchased a rosary making kit and made my first bracelet too. I will be coming here for jewelry and faith inspiration!

Angelos said...

Hello Misty- I'm so happy you visited my blog and look forward to seeing your beautiful creations.