Sunday, January 9, 2011

St. Ann Pocket Watch Shrine Religious Necklace

Glorious St. Anne,

filled with compassion

for those who invoke thee,

and with love for those who suffer,

heavily laden

with the weight of my troubles,

I cast myself at thy feet

and humbly beg of thee

to take the present affair

which I recommend to thee

under thy special protection.


Vouchsafe to recommend

it to thy Daughter,

the Blessed Virgin Mary,

and lay it before the throne of Jesus,

so that He may bring it to a happy issue.

Cease not to intercede for me

until my request is granted.

Above all, obtain for me the grace of one day

beholding my God face to face,

and with thee and Mary and all the Saints,

praising and blessing Him to all eternity.


Good St. Anne,

mother of her who is our Life,

our Sweetness and our Hope,

pray to her for us,

and obtain our request. (3 times)



This is a unique pocket watch necklace I created honoring St. Ann, Mother of Virgin Mary and grandmother of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

I used a beautiful vintage pocket statue of St. Ann holding Virgin Mary as a child. I encased it inside a pocket watch and adorned it with vintage pearls and rhinestones.

To the necklace I added a one decade rosary created with vintage pearls, vintage rosary center and vintage Terra Catacombe crucifix.

No comments: