Thursday, January 6, 2011

"Love"

Today was another special day with my beautiful granddaughter. She shows her spirituality more as she is growing that really amazes me.

Today she found a plastic rosary in my room and wanted to wear it as a necklace together with another necklace.

She went to the Pieta statue, that she loves. Almost daily she gives Jesus and Our Blessed Mother a kiss and today was no exception, but she did something different and I was taking pictures of my new creations when I noticed it so I took pictures

She was also telling me, while pointing at Jesus that His tummy hurts, it is such a wonder for her to know. I have posted other pictures of doing almost the same, but today was different, including wanting Jesus to speak on the phone :)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so precious and this was just what I needed to start my day. What a special child she is.