Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Vintage Rosary Religious Medals Catholic Bracelet

I love rosaries and when I can find the time to create them I do. I do miss creating them but I also love making my jewelry making honor to Our Lord and Blessed Mother.

I specially love antique rosaries, there is a special energy and feel to them, most likely for those prayerful hands holding them while praying.

On this bracelet I used an vintage rosary. I created it with the utmost respect and devotion to carry your rosary with you all the time in need of prayer. I love the way it wraps your wrist. I also added tiny figural medals.

4 comments:

GardenPig said...

I really like your blog! I love the music that is playing on your blog! What is the album?

Beth said...

Beautiful! I didn't know about rosary bracelets. I love the music too and was going to ask you the same thing!

jywheeler said...

How beautiful Lety......Your work is beautiful and I love your blog.

Angelos said...

Hello - Thank you all for your beautiful comments. The music I arrange it from different artists at mixpod