Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Greatest Love" Jesus Relic Reliquary Religious Necklace




"Greatest Love"

I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?"
"This much," He said.
And He stretched out His arms, and He died.
For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Son, that we should not die, but have eternal life!
~ John 3:16

There is no Greatest Love than Our Lord's Love that sacrificed Himself for the love He has for us
May His Love always be that light in your life

I wanted this necklace to be a bold statement of our faith and a reminder of His Greatest Love
by using a relic medal touched to the Holy Shroud of Oviedo

The Sudarium of Oviedo, or Shroud of Oviedo, is a bloodstained cloth, 3/4" x 21" kept in the
Cathedral of Oviedo Spain and claimed to be the cloth that was wrapped around the head of
Jesus of Nazareth after He died (Head-veil of Christ)

I used a beautiful black and white cameo of St. Therese with Child Jesus set on vintage lace and adorned with Czech. rhinestones and a beautiful rose
Inside I included the Holy Relic medal with a Antique picture of Jesus Christ in the Garden of Gethsemane




1 comment:

Unknown said...

This one feels very holy. I love it.