Tuesday, November 3, 2009


Patronage
AIDS sufferers; air crews; aircraft pilots; florists; flower growers; foreign missions; illness; missionaries; parish missions; sick people; sickness


MY NOVENA ROSE PRAYER
O little Therese of the Child Jesus
please pick for me a rose
from the heavenly gardens and
send it to me as a message of love.
O Little Flower of Jesus, ask
God today to grant the favors I
now place with confidence in
your hands . . . .
(Mention specific requests)
St. Therese, help me to always
believe as you did, in God's great
love for me, so that I might
imitate your "Little Way" each day.
Amen.

On this bracelet I created in honor of St. Therese, I used a 3rd class relic medal as well as a beautiful color picture medal of St. Therese. I added stunning coral rose and hand painted Shabby Rose wooden beads.

Other Catholic medals include Immaculate Heart of Mary, Infant of Prague St. Michael, Our Lady of Miraculous Medal and others.

You may visit the Society of the Little Flower site for prayer cards http://www.littleflower.org/

No comments: