Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Virgin Mary "Mother of Mothers" Catholic Bracelet


MOTHER OF SWEETNESS

Mother of Sweetness, the faith and love with which thou giveth thy Divine Son urges me to open my heart to the love of thy heart so that the sweetness of thy Mother's love may touch me deeply.

May the sweetness of thy heart cause me to share with others thy love for Jesus. When I meditate on the mysteries of Jesus Christ in the most Holy Rosary, ever-Virgin Mother Mary, reveal to me the sweetness of thine own Immaculate Heart.

Amen.

I feel so blessed to be able to find such a unique and beautiful medal of Virgin Mary as Mother of Mothers depicting Virgin Mary with Baby Jesus and a mother with child underneath.

I added other Catholic medals of Virgin Mary, St. Therese, St. Clare, Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Our Lady of Lourdes, St. Bernadette, St. Michael, St. Joseph and surrounded them with many beautiful lampwork beads.

No comments: