Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Catholic Bracelet

PRAYER TO
OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL
Thou who, with special mercy,
look upon those clothed in thy beloved Habit,
cast a glance of pity upon me.
Fortify my weakness with thy strength;
enlighten the darkness of my mind with thy wisdom;
increase my faith,
hope and charity.
Assist me during life,
console me by thy presence at my death,
and present me to the August trinity as thy devoted child,
that I may bless thee for all eternity in Paradise.

Amen.
This is another inspirational bracelet I created in honor of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel. I used vintage and new Catholic medals.

The beautiful image of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel is inside a very unique glass casing which It reminds me of a shrine.

I added two colors of glass pearls to make it unique.

This is such a beautiful piece I added to the bracelet with the image of Our Beautiful Lady encased in glass

No comments: