Sunday, September 27, 2009

Virgin Mary Rosary-Style Locket Style Catholic Necklace



I created another locket Shrine necklace in an antique style in honor of Our Beautiful Lady of Miraculous Medal in a rosary style.
I added two decade of beads as Hail Marys, brass rosary center and ornate crucifix.
I also added a piece of a broken vintage rosary, which are ten Hail Marys and Our Father. Beads are mother of pearl and attached a vintage four way medal.
On this necklace I wanted the image of Our Lady of Miraculous Medal to be visible and attached it to a piece of vintage lace decorated with a beautiful rose and vintage and new rhinestones.

Inside of locket I added a picture of St. Therese, St. Mary Magdalene, rhinestones, vintage porcelain flower, tiny cross and three Hail Mary beads and Our Father bead from a vintage rosary as well.
Center of necklace is a beautiful and unique locket with the image of Our Lady of Miraculous Medal
I truly loved making this necklace as much as I have on the others. I loved the outcome of it.



No comments: