Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jesus Relic Shroud of Oviedo Bracelet





The Holy Shroud of Oviedo

The Sudarium is referred to in John 20:5-8.
The Sudarium of Oviedo, or Shroud of Oviedo, is a bloodstained cloth, 34" x 21", kept in the cathedral of Oviedo, Spain and claimed to be the cloth that was wrapped around the head of Jesus of Nazareth after he died (Head-veil of Christ).

ADORABLE FACE OF JESUS

Adorable Face of Jesus, whom all the angels adore,

may You be known, loved and adored by the whole world.

Sacred Face of Jesus, I desire to love and honor You more and more,

in reparation for the many sins committed before You.

O Sacred Face of Jesus veiled in the Adorable Sacrament of the Altar;

I Adore You and Love You.

This is another very special and meaningful bracelet I created in reverence to Our Lord Jesus Christ. I used a very unique relic medal touched to the Holy Shroud of Oviedo.

I added flowers as "Flowers to Our Lord"

Another Catholic medals I used are Sacred Heart of Jesus, Our Lady of Lourdes, St. Bernadette, Ornate Crucifix, Miraculous Medal, Archangel St. Raphael and others.

No comments: